Your Brother printer could show up offline if it can’t communicate with the PC. It tends to be truly frustrating to see your brother set up the printer offline when you attempt to print something urgently. On the off chance that you find that the status of your Brother printer is disconnected or delayed, you can follow the investigating steps talked about below to bring it online.
Verify That the Printer is on-
- If the screen (LCD) of your Brother printer is clear, it probably won’t be turned. If so, you have to check the printer to check whether it is in rest mode. Wake it up from sleep mode to turn it online.
- If you can’t turn on the printer, at that point you have to guarantee that it is associated with a working force attachment and that the switches are turned on.
Connect wifi to brother printer-
- If you are using wifi then connect wifi to brother printer. Make sure that your computer, printer, and wifi are connected properly. You may also try to connect the printer directly to the computer and not through a hub.
- Use the network configuration page to verify the IP address if you are making use of a wireless connection. If the issue persists, you can move on to the next troubleshooting steps.
Eliminate all print jobs from devices and printers windows-
- Right-snap on the symbol of the Brother printer, select See what’s printing, and afterward pick Cancel All Documents.
- In the event that you find that Cancel All Documents is turned gray out, you have to choose Open as Administrator. Type in the executive secret key and snap on Yes.
- Presently you will have the option to choose Cancel All Documents.
Check the Status of the Printer in Devices and Printer
If the Status is Offline
You need to check if the status of the printer is offline. If it is offline, follow the steps explained below.
- Right-click on the icon of your Brother printer and choose to See what’s printing, Printer, Use Printer Offline.
- If you find that the Use Printer Offline option is grayed out, you need to select Open as Administrator and then type in the administrator password and select Yes.
If the Status is Paused
Check if the status of the printer is Paused. If it is shown as Paused, follow the steps explained below.
- Right-click on the icon of your Brother printer, choose to See what’s printing, and then select Pause Printing.
- If you find that the Pause option is grayed out, you need to select Open as Administrator and then type in the administrator password and select Yes.
If a Copy of the Brother Printer Icon is Listed in Devices and Printers-
There might be a copy of your Brother printer listed with the same name in Devices and Printers. This can be created when you:
- Change the USB port on the computer to which the Brother printer is connected.
- Install the same printer driver more than once.
Now, you can easily solve the brother setup printer offline issue.