You recently bought a Lexmark Setup printer and you are not sure how you can connect with the computer system whether it is Windows or Mac.
Let us help you with this issue. Here are certain steps to connect your Lexmark system with Mac and laptop.
Follow these certain steps:
Connect Lexmark printer with MAC:
- First, you have to select the Apple icon from the menu bar.
- Then you need to select the software update.
- There is updated utility software that will automatically check Apple servers for updated software which will include printer drivers.
- Now you have to go on the software update list then you need to select Lexmark drivers then click on the install button.
Now the drivers will be automatically downloaded to your Mac.
- After downloading the driver, you will see a box that the driver package will be mounted and installed on the system.
If there is no utility software that does not detect Lexmark printer then for installing Lexmark printer driver on Mac OS X then you need to go to the Apple website support page.
Now you have to search for Lexmark printer driver. Here you will see all the printers updated.
Now you have to search for the latest Lexmark printer and click on the download.
- After Driver download, you will see a driver package.
- After completing driver Installation you will see a printer queue and you can add it.
- You can set your Lexmark as a default printer.
- For this, you need to go to the setting options and go to the printer options and set it as a default printer.
Connect Lexmark printer with windows8:
- Click on the printer type you own, Simply select the model for your printer on the next page.
- If you don’t know the serial number, look in the direction book, on the product packaging of the printer and on the back of the machine.
- Click the Downloads menu and choose your windows operating system.
Click under the Drivers on the link “Complete drivers and software.”
If you have a somewhat older printer, the link can read the “Complete Installation Package.”
Click “Download” and “Save File.”
When the download and ready-to-install is finished, double-click the file to begin the installation.
Connect Lexmark Printer to Wi-Fi:
Before installing the printer on the wireless network you should make sure that your wireless network is set up and working accurately.
Make sure that the laptop you are using is connected to the same wireless network.
Now connect the power cable to the printer and then also to a properly grounded electrical outlet and then power on the printer.
Ensure that the printer and laptop turn on and are connected to the same network.
Don’t insert the USB cable and do not insert it until the instructions are not shown on the on-screen of the laptop.
Utilize the CD that comes along with the Lexmark printer.
Install the software which is on the CD.
If you have lost your CD then download the Driver and software using model number utilizing the official Brother website.
Now open the Driver and Software and the next step is to run the application.
Click on Install and then follow the on-screen instructions on the laptop screen.
When asked to choose a connection type select a wireless connection.
We advised that from the wireless configuration dialog, select Guided setup.
So here I shared the steps to connect Lexmark printer with Mac, windows and to a wireless network too but if you still find any difficulty doing this you can connect us on our toll-free number 1800 937 0172 or you can reach us via mail at [email protected].
Thanks for reading…!!!!!!!!