The Canon Pixma MX490 is an all-in-one inkjet printer that works with Windows and Mac OS. The Canon Mx490 printer setup is not a tough task, anyone can do setup after reading this article. The various features of this printer are as follow:
- An automatic document feeder
- Built-in faxing
- Wi-Fi networking.
- My Image Garden software
- Cloud-based printing using Air Print and Google Print functionality is also available.
The above all else thing you have to do before beginning is to turn off the mx490 printer and detach the link and turn it off if It is associated with Mac. At that point download an extraordinary driver to associate with your gadget. Continuously get the drivers downloaded from the Canon Pixma as it were. Try not to download it from some other irregular locales.
This inkjet printer works on Windows or Mac operating systems and can print on paper, envelopes, and glossy photo paper. It has an auto-document feeder and prints using color or black ink and can print up to 8 images per second.
Additional features include extra-large ink cartridge capacity, scan-to-cloud functionality, quiet mode, and an auto scan that recognizes an original document type and matches it with the right settings for printing or copying.
Follow the below steps for Canon printer setup Mac–
- Step 1: On the top right corner of the site, everybody goes there and afterward finds the ‘support and drivers’ alternative.
- Step 2: User on next, open the products type list and find their ‘purchaser and home office’ choice. Once got it at that point hit on it.
- Step 3: After it, go to the list of the item family and select ‘Printers’ from that point
- Step 4: Next, click on the ‘drivers and software’s alternative close to the Canon Pixma MX490.
- Step 5: You will get a drop-down menu there. Pick the Mac Os form that you are utilizing.
- Step 6: Start downloading the driver.
- Step 7: Once Driver downloaded the finish, the client needs to double tap on it multiple times on the document that you will see on the new window.
- Step 8: Then Select Continue choice complete in multiple times and next hit introduce to include the printer your Mac Machine.
- Step 9: At the End, with the assistance of a USB link interface printer with a MAC machine the last User has set to turn on the printer and is prepared to utilize it.
So, these were methods for Canon Pixma mx490 setup on Mac. I hope you loved reading today’s article. If you are still not able to setup the printer then the best way to call the customer care executives. They are happy to assist you anytime, no matter how small or big the problem is. They try their best to solve the issue in the minimum possible time. Do not hesitate to contact us. Get instant Printer Tech support services from our technicians right away. Call Toll Free 18009370172