If you are in doubt that, which printer you should go for then do not worry as we have it sorted for you, here you will be learning how you can do the brother printer setup and also how you can do the brother printer Wi-Fi setup? This website is all about the different issues you face with brother setup and solutions for those issues.
Let us get started…
Brother printer setup:
In this section, we will discuss how you can set up your brother device.
We will use the wireless setup wizard and USB cable for wireless brother printer setup. Make sure you are connected to a proper network before configuring the settings.
you must have 2 things handy while the configuration process that is:
- Network Name
- network keys
Now the question arises here is where you are going to find these 2 things? there are simple 3 steps to find network name and keys that are:
- Watch the side of your present WLAN router & access point.
- See the documentation given by the WLAN router & access point.
- Starting network name might be model or manufacturer name.
Now let us move on to the configuration process of brother printer here are few simple steps which you need to follow for the setup of your brother device and those steps are:
- Initially, connect the AC power cord to your printer & later connect the power cord to an electrical outlet.
- Hit the Menu.
- To choose the Network, hit the up & down arrow keys & press Ok after choosing the Network.
- To choose the WLAN, press Up and Down & after choosing then Press Ok button.
- To choose the Setup Wizard, press Up & Down & then Ok After selecting the Setup Wizard.
- Wireless setup wizard gets the start, once you enable the wireless network.
These are few steps that you need to follow for your brother printer setup now let us move on to the brother printer Wi-Fi set up so there are again few steps that you are required to follow for the Wi-Fi setup of your brother device. let us discuss the steps:
1) Prepare for setup: Before starting the actual setup you need to get prepare for the setup Find out the wireless network setting and Access point of your wireless device, you need two things necessarily i.e.:
- Network Name (also known as “SSID” or “ESSID”)
- Network Key (also known as “Password”, “Security Key”, or “Encryption Key”)
To find the SSID and password you need to Check the base or side of your wireless router or access point.
2) Set up the bother device on a wireless network: To connect your brother printer to a wireless network you need to follow the below-given steps:
- Connect the power cord to your Brother machine and then connect it to an electrical socket. Turn your Brother machine on.
- Press the MENU button on the Machine’s control panel.
- Press the UP or DOWN arrow key to select the network then OK.
- Press the UP or DOWN arrow key to select the WLAN then OK.
- Press the UP or DOWN arrow key to select the SETUP WIZARD then OK.
- When WLAN Enable? Appears on the screen, select Yes to enable the wireless network. This will start the wireless setup wizard.
- Now the machine will display the list of SSID, press UP or Down arrow keys to select your SSID and then press OK.
- It will ask for the network key now, Enter the Network key and press OK to install your settings.
- Now your device is ready to connect to the Wireless network.
3) Download and Install the Brother Machine software:
After setting up your device you must install the driver for your brother machine.
I hope I have been helpful to you for understanding the process of the brother printer setup and the brother printer Wi-Fi setup. If you are still facing any issue in installing this setup you can go for the official technical support team to sick help. Our Toll Free number +1800-937-0172
Thank you for Reading…!!!!!