Kyocera is a multinational company which deals in electronics & manufactures printers. Its headquarter us in Kyoto, Japan. The sleek and innovative design of the Kyocera Printers fits into any place of your home or office. They have a smart connection option which let you connect to the computer very easily. The canon printer prints high-quality documents or photos at a speedy rate.
Various models of Kyocera Printers: The top five kyocera printers are given below:
1) Kyocera TASKalfa 2201 Mono Laser Printer
2) Kyocera FS-C2126MFP Multifunction printer.
3) Kyocera TASKalfa 1800 digital photocopier.
4) Kyocera Ecosys FS-1025MFP Multifunction printer.
5) Kyocera Ecosys Fs 1035 MFP.
Kyocera printers are used to print, scan and copy of the documents as they are multifunction devices, which give you all in one service.
How to setup Kyocera printers?
To install the Kyocera Printer in your systems, you just have to follow these steps:
- Download and install driver easy.
- Then run the driver easy and click the scan button now.
- Click the update button next to your Kyocera printer to download the correct version and then the printer will manually be installed in your system.
Speed of Kyocera Printers : The speed of the kyocera printer is 20/21 ppm
Resolution of Kyocera Printers: The resolution of the kyocera printer is 1200 × 1200 dpi.
Power Consumption: The power consumption of the kyocera printer
- 620W when on printing mode
- 8W when on ready mode
- 0.8W when on sleep mode.
Troubleshooting: The problem of kyocera printer is really easy to solve, you just need to follow some steps given below:
- First of all examine the printouts carefully, if they are not in good condition then there is some problem in your printer.
- Open the top cover of your Kyocera printers to see the glass, clean the glass with some glass cleaner with a soft cloth
- Open the front of the printer to see the cartridge and remove the cartridge to clean the surface.
- Clean the ink cartridge if they are still in good condition.
- Then at last check the cable of the Kyocera printers to the computer.
We promise you that our quality of the service to setup Kyocera Printers will impress you.