Although Printers available in the market nowadays are Plug and Play devices and get recognized by the computer or any other device automatically as long as they are connected to the same network.
But sometimes the printer needs to be connected to the network manually for this some settings need to be done on your Kyocera Printer.
Once the printer is plugged into the power and switched On, we need to do certain settings.
- On the Printer screen select the ‘settings’ option.
- With the help of the down or up arrow keys in the printer select the Wi fi option.
- Select the Wi fi name you wish to connect the Kyocera Printer
- The Kyocera Printer will prompt you to enter the Wi fi password.
- Enter the Password and connect the Printer.
- Once the Printer is connected to the Wi fi successfully the Printer is ready for use.
- On your computer or device go to the Printer section.
- This will display the Printer available on the network select your Kyocera Printer as the default printer.
- Print a test page to check the printer is working fine and the printer is connected.
If you still face problems in Printing, you can perform certain diagnostic steps.
- Run the Windows troubleshooter for the Printer
- Restart the Kyocera Printer and computer and perform the above steps again.
- Select the Kyocera Printer as your default printer.
- Check if any lights are blinking on the Printer and check the user manual for the error faced.
- Once all the Kyocera Printer Lights are stable the printer is ready to print.
For any further assistance regarding your Kyocera Printer or any type of query about your Kyocera Printer, you can visit our website at Kyocera printer support you can read our blogs on your Printer Type.
You can chat with our Customer Service executives as well as our Representatives, both are always available to promptly reply to your queries or requests or schedule a call back at a time convenient to you.
You can also call our Customer Service team at 1-(800)-937-0172 our professional and friendly Customer Service executives are always present to solve any of your printer queries, without you having to wait in long queues.
We can help you in setting up your new printers or solve any of your printer-related queries. Our knowledgeable, polite, professional, and friendly executives can help you in advising you from buying a new Printer to explaining the features of any printer understanding your needs, and suggesting the best printer for you, be it an office or a home environment.