How to fix common issues of printers? Here are some frequently asked questions:
How can I install the driver for the printer?
- Get the driver from this link. The link gives the recent version of the printer driver that is suitable for the computer or laptop version of the operating system.
- The driver software can be retrieved free of cost from the link.
- Save it in your computer or laptop’s destination folder after downloading the driver.
- Double-click the file of the driver and install it.
- Go through the instructions on the screen and finish the installation process.
How should I connect my computer or laptop with the printer?
- Link your printer via wired or wireless connection to the computer or laptop.
- The wired link has two techniques, USB and Ethernet.
- The type of wireless connection can vary according to the printer and computer specifications.
- To connect devices, the latest version of the printer driver software suited to your computer or laptop’s operating system version can be downloaded and installed.
- Select the connection method for the driver software installation.
- Ensure that devices are connected to the same router or access point network.
- In the same wireless network connect a printer and a router by using the Wireless option of the control panel of your Printer.