You need a printer for your home or office and you selected Canon as the best option n picked it up now you have certain doubts with the canon printer setup, canon printer driver, Canon printer wireless setup, and many more so here we are to clear your doubts and provide you all the assistance with the Canon printer setup.
Let us get started…!!!!!
1) Canon printer setup: follow the below guidelines to install the Canon printer for the first time.
- Open the package take the CD-ROM and installation manual out and read it before initializing the setup process.
- Do not peel the sticker off from the printer.
- remove the packaging of the scanner and feeder.
- grab the power cord attached with the printer and plug it into the power supply slot.
- Attach all the terminal power cords provided in the printer’s rear.
- Tap the power button on the printer’s control penal and proceed to install ink cartridges.
- Install the required printer driver on your computer.
2) Install printer driver: the driver is a very important component which enables the printer to perform its functions you need to download the driver from the official website of Canon and then required to follow these below-given steps to install the Canon printer driver:
- You need to power off your computer to start with the canon printer driver installation process.
- After downloading the driver, double click the printer icon in the folder of downloads.
- Administrative rights are required to install or uninstall any software in the Windows System. you need to select Allow to continue the installation process.
- Manually choose any of the connection destinations if you want to connect your Canon printer to a network.
- Click cancel for the connect the cable option and yes on the confirmation screen.
- Choose the select printer port checkbox and select the manual selection option.
- choose the required port and select complete.
- Restart your system to complete the installation procedure.
3) Canon wireless printer setup: For setting up the Canon printer on the wireless network you need to install the required driver and continue with the following process:
- Power on your Canon printer and install the Canon printer driver on your system.
- launch the setup and click Next, then in the printer connection method select Wireless LAN method and click OK.
- Choose the Canon printer router’s name and click Next.
- Select the Cableless Setup and then in printer’s control penal click the Wi-Fi button.
- Select Next and make sure that the blue flash on the Wi-Fi button on the printer is on.
- Now select your preferred network and click OK.
- Agree to the License Agreement and click Next.
- The set up is completed successfully and now the Canon printer is ready to perform its functions.
4) Canon photo printer setup: For setting up the Canon photo printer on the system you need to install the required driver and continue with the following process:
- Turn the Canon printer on and keep it in the state of ready.
- Download and install the required printer driver on your computer system.
- Select the connection type as the USB cable in the connection type window.
- Click the Next option and continue with the screen instruction on installation.
- Connect one terminal of the USB cable to the printer.
- Attach the other terminal into the printer’s USB port.
- Now perform the functions to check if the connection is established properly or not.
Here I have provided you with all the canon printer setups and the procedure you are required to follow for the successful completion of the installation.
If you still find any difficulty to perform these tasks you can always take professional help from Canon Support. Our Toll Free number +1800-937-0172
I hope you find this article helpful please do let us know in the comment section below.
Thank you for reading…!!!!!