Call Our Toll-Free Number +1800-937-0172
I am writing this article to help you to connect your supported HP printer to a wireless network. Not all the hp printers have the Wi-Fi functionality so must check with your HP printer model if it is capable of being connected to a network.
So let us get started with the article so there are 2 methods of connecting your HP printer to a wireless network.
Method1- connect Automatically:
There are certain steps for you to connect hp printer to computer it automatically, let us get started:
1) Make sure that your computer system and your wireless network are compatible. Your computer and network configuration must meet the following requirements:
- The OS system of your computer must be windows vista or later and if Mac then OS X 10.5 (Leopard) or later.
- Make sure your computer system is connected to an 802.11 b/g/n wireless router over a 2.4 GHz connection.
- The operating system of your computer system must be in control of the wireless network.
- Your computer should not use any static IP address. It should be always Dynamic.
2) Look for software for your printer, you can visit support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/ & enter your printer’s model number and download the latest software for the printer.
3) Double-tap the software file, it will open the printer setup tab.
4) Switch on your computer and If your printer is suitable with HP Auto Wireless Connect, doing so will ready the printer to connect.
5) Follow the on-screen directions until you reach the “Network” section. These will differ depending on your printer model and computer OS.
6) Choose the wireless network in the middle of the screen.
7) Tap, yes and send the wireless settings to the printer.
8) Wait for your printer to connect once it is done you will get a confirmation notification on your screen.
9) Complete the setup process by following the on-screen setup instructions and click on Finish.
Method2- Connect Manually:
1) Make sure your printer is installed on your computer. You just need to connect your printer to your computer via USB cable and let it install its software.
2) Make sure your printer is connected to the power board.
3) Some of the printers require their touch screen to be turned out while you are continuing with this process so make sure you have activated your touch screen.
4) Choose Setup The situation and appearance of this option will differ depending on your printer.
- You might have to scroll down to locate the option.
- You might have the option to choose wireless as well.
5) Select the network accomplishing so that your system can open the wireless setting.
6) Initiate Wireless network wizard it will command the printer to start searching for wireless networks.
7) Choose the network name of your wireless network from the printer.
8) Fill the password for your wireless network.
9) Select Done and OK once prompted.
I hope I succeed to complete the commitment which I made at the beginning of the article and provided you with all the necessary information and steps to complete your Hp printer connection with a wireless network.
If you still find issues connecting to the wireless network you can simply call our toll-free number 1800 937 0172 or you can reach us via mail at [email protected].
Thank you for reading…!!!!!!